‘You’re irreplaceable and we’re going to prove it’
Bring Melissa and Chip to your event:
You’re irreplaceable and we’re going to prove it!
- FIVE jr high
- Cherish3™ workshop for girls
- Friendship: You become who you surround yourself with. Being a good friend and leadership
- Your Brain: Substance prevention
- Notice: Student leadership workshop- recognizing the difference between isolation and solitude
- Varsity Parent: Proactive Parenting Program™
- Substance awareness: the brain and cell phones as gateways.
- I Didn’t Sign Up for This: when life gets hard, wading through the mud makes you stronger and wiser. Handling stress, finding the gift, moving forward. For parents or teens
- Emily Dayton: High School might not be the journey you expect: How we began You Can NOT Be Replaced
- Quinn Batcho: Quinn has lost 4 friends to heroin addictions including her best friend 2 years ago, she has a powerful story of grief, healing and prevention.
- Bryan Nevin: Bryan survived a long road of substance abuse with alcohol from pot, hallucinogens to a heroin addiction that lasted 9 years. His journey took him to 9 rehabs and a dozen stays in jails. Bryan is now 7 years sober enjoying a life of structured recovery and healthy living.
Large assembly or small class workshops
You Can NOT Be Replaced
PO Box 64
Sea Girt, New Jersey 08750
Wristbands, T-Shirts, & Character Cards:
“Melissa and Chip’s powerful message, “You Can NOT Be Replaced” was such an inspiring program to have for our students in the middle/high school. They captured our students’ attention from the very moment they walked into our auditorium.
Our students truly listened with their hearts. Melissa and Chip’s positive energy was so contagious, the students cannot stop talking about the impact they had on their lives.”
–Student Assistance Coordinator
Middle School Anti-Bullying Specialist
Elmwood Park Memorial Middle/High School